At Farrell Healthcare our purpose and our promise is to provide a consistently high standard of care to ensure quality health outcomes for our service users according to their individual needs.
This is achieved through our 'Five C's' approach:
- Compassion: we forge lasting relationships with our service users by demonstrating equality, respect, and empathy at all times: our clients are at the very heart of what we do
- Competence: our dedicated staff has the knowledge and skills to deliver a high standard of evidence-based practice; and our executive team has extensive experience in the healthcare profession
- Communication: we engage with service users and their families by offering bespoke care packages and by promoting shared decision-making; we use client feedback as the basis for developing our services
- Continuity: we foster a holistic approach to service delivery by liaising with a range of healthcare professionals in both an acute and community setting to ensure continuity and consistency in the provision of care
- Commitment: our promise to our service users and their families is to provide the highest standards of care possible to meet their individual requirements