We encourage independence wherever possible whilst ensuring the privacy and dignity of our clients
We offer a range of personal care services including:
- Personal hygiene (washing, toileting, dressing and undressing, hair and nail care, denture and oral hygiene)
- Dietary management (meal preparation, nutritional advice)
- Domestic assistance (washing, cleaning, shopping, laundry, errands)
- Household administration (assistance managing financial affairs)
- Social companionship
- Medication management (reminders to take non-invasive prescription medications)
Starting with a comprehensive initial assessment we negotiate a personalised care plan to suit the individual requirements of our clients. We work in collaboration with family, friends, and other service providers to ensure that packages of care are constantly reviewed and adjusted as our clients' needs dictate: quality is at the heart of what we do.
We also understand that people's needs change with age or as conditions deteriorate.We will encourage as much independence as possible and, where appropriate, work with physiotherapists and occupational therapists to achieve the rehabilitation goals or enablement programmes of our clients.